Monday, May 7, 2018

The Situation With Mt. Kilauea in Hawaii

It has been several days since Mt. Kilauea started erupting ferociously. I don't think I've ever seen it erupt as bad as it is now in all 22 years of my life. I had a feeling something like this might happen when I heard of how the floor of Kilauea's crater collapsed and the volcano stopped erupting for a time last year. But when it started erupting again like it used to before it stopped, I thought that was it, and nothing more dramatic like that would come out of it.

Now, the volcano is acting in a way that all three of the videos I decided to share about the situation makes it look like a scene out of a disaster movie like 2012. To me, it's fascinating and terrifying to check up on the situation, and I can't imagine how the people who have been forced to flee are feeling right now.

I'll be keeping them in their prayers.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ranger's Apprentice: The Battle for Skandia, a review

The Battle for Skandia . John Flanagan. 2006. Puffin Books. Pages: 294. Price: USD $8.99/$11.99 CAN. Setting: Skandia. ISBN 0142413402. [S...