Wednesday, December 28, 2016

2017 Sci-Fi Experience


2017 Sci-Fi Experience
Host: Carl at Stainless Steel Droppings (sign up here)
December 2016 - January 2017
Goal: Review as much of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine and Voyager as I can; review my copy of The Transformers: All Hail Optimus comic omnibus, and read my copy of Star Trek - Green Lantern: The Spectrum War again.

Honestly, I totally forgot that this was coming up - all thanks to college - so that leaves me with only a month to appreciate what has come to be my all time favourite genre of fiction ever. Thankfully, I remembered, and this is my chance to breathe life back into my blog, since my studies have prevented me from posting here. :3

"Reviews":

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ranger's Apprentice: The Battle for Skandia, a review

The Battle for Skandia . John Flanagan. 2006. Puffin Books. Pages: 294. Price: USD $8.99/$11.99 CAN. Setting: Skandia. ISBN 0142413402. [S...