Thursday, November 26, 2015

2016 Sci-Fi Experiance

2016scifiexp250
Art by Chris Goff
 
 
Sci-Fi Experiance
Duration: December 2015 - January 2016
Number of books: I hope to read at least five! Sci-Fi is my favourite genre of novel to read, and I have a ton waiting to be read!
 
Books I hope to read:
Edn by Greg Bear
Doctor Who: Apollo 23 by Justin Richards
The Daystar Voyages: The Frozen Space Pilot by Gilbert Morris & Dan Meeks
Star Trek: From History's Shadow by Dayton Ward
 
I'm sure I have many more books I want to read, I just can't choose the fifth book yet!
 
Movies/TV I hope to see:
Star Wars: The Force Awakens
A few episodes of Star Trek (Voyager, Deep Space Nine, and maybe the one Enterprise episode I've got on iTunes)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you are joining us. Your lists look great. I'm certainly hoping for good things from the new Star Wars film. I'm trying to not let my expectations get too high, but the trailers have me so jazzed for the film. Won't be too long now.

    ReplyDelete

Ranger's Apprentice: The Battle for Skandia, a review

The Battle for Skandia . John Flanagan. 2006. Puffin Books. Pages: 294. Price: USD $8.99/$11.99 CAN. Setting: Skandia. ISBN 0142413402. [S...